Few weeks ago I started to set a senior portrait session. The senior is Bruno, class 2010.
He is the oldest son of some friends on Ann Arbor. They wanted a studio session only.
The general step that we went through were:
- Set the time for a the photo shooting
- Short interview before the shooting (20 min) to get good idea what we could shoot
- Very smooth shooting (1 hr 15 min approximately). We tried two color clothing and one beautiful guitar. Of course, he is a guitar player. So, he was very comfortable with it.
- On line private gallery
- On studio viewing; to see the full set of pictures
- Deliver personalized CD with high resolution files (final selection)
- Order prints
- And deliver print
These is a pair of my favorite pictures from that senior portrait session:
Thanks Bruno and his parents.